- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin (or less depending on your taste)
- ½ Tbsp seasoned salt
- 27 oz can of pinto beans
- 1 jar Ol’ Gringo Gourmet Red Chile Sauce
- 1/2 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 1 10.25oz bag of Fritos
- In a large pot begin cooking the ground beef on medium heat. Once it starts to brown, mix in the cumin and seasoned salt. Cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Once the meat is cooked, stir in the pinto beans. Do not drain the can of beans. Mix well.
- Add the Ol’ Gringo Red Sauce. Simmer for about ten minutes.
- Place a layer of Fritos in an 8×8 casserole dish. Then layer chile bean and beef mixture, and cheese. Repeat sequence.
- Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Add cheese and onions on top as desired.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.