- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin (or less depending on your taste)
- ½ Tbsp seasoned salt
- 27 oz can of pinto beans
- 1 jar Ol’ Gringo Gourmet Red Chile Sauce
- In a large pot begin cooking the ground beef on medium heat. Once it starts to brown, mix in the cumin and seasoned salt. Cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Once the meat is cooked, stir in the pinto beans. Do not drain the can of beans. Mix well.
- Add the Ol’ Gringo Red Sauce. Simmer for about ten to fifteen minutes before serving.
Optional: Add a dollop of sour cream, diced onions, or shredded cheddar cheese on top.